For all faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items you’ll be covered by the following terms and conditions.
- Damaged Goods. It is the customers responsibility to check the received packaging is not opened or damaged.
- We’ll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received a defective item, or an incorrect item not matching the description quoted). Under this condition you must notify Independent Solutions within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- If you change your mind after receiving your item, we will accept returns under the following conditions
- Goods returned must be in new condition, including all the original box contents and packaging (unmarked and undamaged).
- We reserve the right to charge up to 15% restocking fee to cover all checking, testing, repackaging and finding of a new buyer.
- Freight on change of mind returns will be payable by the customer.
- Returned goods must use at minimum a courier or signature tracking with Australia Post for proof of delivery. We unfortunately can’t be held responsible for lost or missing returned items without a proof of delivery.
- Returns does not cover the following: Software licenses and/or services provided by third parties, Labels and Printer Ribbons. These goods will be considered 2nd hand once opened and installed and we will not be able to resell them.
- We do not accept trade-ins or offer discounts for used equipment.
Products we sell are covered by manufacturer’s warranties.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Claims: We will assist you in making any warranty claims for the duration of the warranty period. Length of the warranty period is dependent on the individual manufactures warranty.
- Unless stated otherwise all warranties are return to base. Where manufacturer specific warranties are listed as onsite, these will be attended by the manufacturer’s representative as per their terms and conditions. The Manufacturer may opt to ship replacement items rather than undertake onsite repairs at their discretion. Independent Solutions is not liable for any actions taken by the Manufacturer or their representative.
- A ‘DOA’ (Dead on Arrival) product is a faulty product that failed in the early life of usage or out of box. The DOA period for products is commonly 14 days from invoiced date. If a new product is/has failed within this period and is considered DOA by Independent Solutions, the product will be replaced.
- A service fee is payable for any warranty claim for a non-faulty item or the fault is due to change of original settings.
- Warranty claims do not cover the following;
- Virus or Malware infections.
- Physical damage or damage relating to a power surge.
- Recovery of data, re-installation or reconfiguration of operating system and/or software.
- Consumables such as labels and ribbons.
- Incorrect operation of any goods according to the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Replacement of faulty products will not extend the warranty for the products beyond the original warranty period.
- Proof of purchase is to be supplied with all warranty claims.